Account Solutions Mgr
- Anaheim, CA 92801
- Sales Support
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Account Solutions Manager!
- Provide direction and leadership for the Account Solution Analyst in the region, as well as personal involvement in top region customer support.
- Manage the day-to-day account activities within the region and uphold strategic objectives.
- Monitor individual performance of staff and provide guidance, technical direction, coaching, corrective actions and mentoring.
- Ongoing planning of education and professional development of staff.
- Work with peers from sales, solutions, professional service and service to support new opportunities, and growth within current accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Set and monitor weekly goals for the Account Solution Analyst (ASA).
- Provides direction, support, focus and training for team and peers.
- Works closely with Enterprise Engagement Teams to support complex solutions deployments
- Collaborate with the Branch Sales, Professional Services and Support, and Enterprise Engagement team to drive overall revenue targets for Managed Print Services.
- Monitor monthly/quarterly account tracking, to drive improvements, through the utilization of tools.
- Provide training to sales teams on Managed Print Service sales, support processes and best practices.
- Drive activities related to the Managed Print Services, solutions and services including; sales process, presentation development, data analysis, recommendations, proposal development, program deployment and ongoing account maintenance.
- Assist in Managed Print Services RFP response and proposal development.
- Coordinates and participates with peers on resolution to contracted device reporting and data collection service issues.
- Works with Professional Services teams and field resources on Managed Print program
- Assist in identifying hardware, solution and service strategies and opportunities to meet accounts ongoing and future needs.
- Execute regular Managed Print program administrative updates using IBP, SAP, and other toolsets.
- Drive opportunities and optimization through the Periodic Account Review process (PAR).
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Business Analysis Skills.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent technology.
- Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
- Knowledge of industry hardware, services and solutions.
- Strong knowledge of KMBS products, solutions and Managed Print product portfolio ongoing professional development training.
- Complete understanding of KMBS administrative procedures, SDG, leasing and SAP billing functions.
- Data analysis using Excel, marketing information and customer review templates.
- Practical understanding of how workflow solutions can be applied to solve common customer business needs and the costs associated with delivering solutions.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of internal and external organizations.
- Ability to sit or stand for long period of time in support of travel or customer meetings/presentations
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 5 years’ experience in related field(s) of: Product Management, Facilities/Fleet Management, Managed Print Services, Project Management, Business Analysis or other, with a track record of meeting/exceeding expectations
- Experience managing a distributed staff and interaction with sales
- 3-5 years technical sales/project management experience preferred with a track record of working in a regional position or similar while achieving expectations.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Related business and technology certification is a plus.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.