Client Support Representative - SymQuest
- S Burlington, VT
- Customer Service
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Client Support Representative!
Essential Job Functions
- Accurately process incoming service repair requests for mulit-functional output products, printers, faxes and network systems
- Successfully process incoming sales leads for document output products and networking services
- Appropriately dispatch service requests to field service engineers based on assigned machine population and specified geographic territory
- Successfully process incoming requests for machine supplies
- Exceed the expectations of our customers
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Problem Solving: Resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; doesn’t stop at the first answer, investigates the issue thoroughly
- Customer Focus: Acts with customers in mind; dedicated to meeting internal and external customer expectations
- Communication: Listens to the needs of each customer and clearly shares their needs with the appropriate group
- Team Work: Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to the group with a positive attitude
- Organizational Support: Completes tasks accurately and on time; follows guidelines of policy and procedure
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with tasks; looks for ways to improve our processes always focusing on quality; Applies feedback to improve performance
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures responsibilities are covered when absent
- Composure: Maintains focus when handling difficult or challenging customers; handles pressure and stress maturely
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Demonstration of excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situation to clients and other employees of the organization via phone and in person
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate should have a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Internet Explorer)
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.