Contract Administration Manager - SymQuest
- S Burlington, VT
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
SymQuest currently has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Admin Manager! The goal of the Document Contract Administration Manager is to meet company standards for responsiveness handling client requests, quality on-time billing, and contract management. This position will be responsible for recruiting, developing, and retaining a cohesive team through the effective implementation of staffing, training, and performance management tools. This person will work closely with the Director of Administration, the Management Team, and Account Executives.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage, train, and develop Contract Administration team
- Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Ensure all document contract set-up and continual maintenance including annual rewards, invoicing, restructures, and cancellations are complete by respective deadlines
- Manage contract rate escalations to identify areas to suggest research and reworks to reflect clients changing usage in efforts to maintain mutual profitability
- Ensure timely upload of invoicing data to lease partners
- Assist with sentinel application enhancements and build process to maintain accurate meter billing for clients
- Sustain a low contract credits ratio by reviewing invoice and contract setup quality as well as maintain current and build monthly audit reports to provide team and individual metrics and drive productivity and accuracy
- Oversee mulitple email inboxes to assist with prioritization as needed to ensure team members are providing timely responses to internal and external customer requests
- Provide client support as it relates to billing and contract questions/rates/changes
- Negotiate third party deals and manage account reconciliation monthly
- Provide sales representatives with relevant service rate/contract profitability information and reports as needed
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through administration, customer visits, and analysis of the contract base
- Assist in developing automated processes to increase productivity across the team
- Produce month end reports and ensur month end processes are completed by their respective deadlines
- Ensure meter management utility meets company requirements for meter collection and estimation
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
SymQuest produces results by focusing on the four competencies of Customer Focus, Peer Relationships, Problem Solving, and Strategic Agility. The successful candidate must also have demonstrated skill with the following:
- Customer Focus
- Process Management
- Business Acumen
- Effective Team building incluing directing, encouraging, supporting and motivating team members
- Effective Organization
- Problem Solving and Resolution
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- College Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years in a leadership position
- Excellent PC Skills
- Constantly seeks ways to automate and improve processes
- Strong communication skills
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.