Dir, RPA Center of Excellence
- Ramsey, NJ 07446
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Reporting to the VP of RPA, the Dir, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Center of Excellence will scale and govern Konica Minolta’s RPA program, growing and managing a portfolio of high performance bots in domain-specific areas (e.g., Supply Chain, order to cash, Finance, HR, Learning and Development, IT, Marketing, Contact Center, etc.), implementing ROI metrics programs and building and maintaining executive support. The incumbent shall have experience establishing and implementing process, procedure and governance standards across a robust RPA COE organization. The incumbent will manage a team of analysts, portfolio managers, project managers and engineers (platform, development & architecture). This individual will also be an expert in project management and able to recommend efficient ways to manage a growing catalog of bots and required pipeline. Finally, the incumbent shall have experience working directly with senior level business leaders, strategizing about transitioning to RPA or scaling to multiple automation projects, developing an overall roadmap and a growing project pipeline, and successfully evangelizing given positive success metrics and ROI.
Essential Job Functions
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Design and build an RPA Center of Excellence from the ground up in a highly scalable, federated model that enables the businesses to go as fast as they desire.
• Build hyperautomation strategies into the lifecycle, including process and task mining, such that the highest opportunities can be found in a large, complex environment, and that automations can be built as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
• Effectively market the RPA program to new potential internal clients, explain what RPA is and how it can benefit the business.
• Ensure all RPA automations have adequate support and processes across the lifecycle from ideation through retirement.
• Work with the Enterprise Architect to ensure all automations are built to an in-house technical standard for manageability such that they require minimal break fix resources.
• Design and implement an automation performance reporting strategy, including key business KPIs (beyond FTE, such as revenue, cycle time reduction), leveraging best industry tracking, analysis and reporting tools. Gather project information and data from key stakeholders, applying consistent reporting across all towers.
• Execute an internal strategy to disseminate best practices and standards for automation / bot development and program scaling.
• In an effort to showcase our internal efforts to potential clients, serve as key contributor to automation thought leadership, speaking at industry events and serving on boards where possible, and contributing content marketing pieces for the automation professional services side of the house (the Intelligent Information Management business) through the creation of blog content, whitepapers and conducting webinars
• Build a strong digital reputation for innovation in RPA as a key contributor to sophisticated content and social marketing techniques.
• Ensure key targets and milestones are met per defined plans, proactively identify and raise issues that could jeopardize project plans and drive resolution process. Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• Significant experience in establishing, developing, and managing partnerships and alliances in the technology, telecommunications, and/or services industries.
• Strategic in thinking and planning, dedicated to meeting deadlines, and passionate about delivering quality and innovation in solutions and services.
• Highly proficient in project and program management.
• A strong communicator with a focus to explain detailed information
• Report up to KMBS IIM management on things that are working and areas that require improvement with the partner
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Hands on data analysis and statistical reporting expertise.
• Experience marketing a technology program to potential clients.
• Experience working with Automation Anywhere, UI Path or similar RPA software.
• Knowledge of and experience with process and task mining, and experience with top products (e.g., Process Gold, Fortress IQ, Celonis) or certifications in process.
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering and automated future state.
• Ability to work independently and proactively to focus on program priorities. Flexibility and experience working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
• Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field
• Existing or in process certifications for Celonis, Automation Anywhere and/or UI Path are a plus
• PMP Certification or equivalent experience
• Certified Scrum Master or equivalent experience
• 5 + years RPA experience as a business analyst, project manager or portfolio manager OR 2+ years as leader of a COE of 30+ deployed bots
• 6+ years in a process management/improvement role in at least three (3) of the following areas: Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Learning and Development, Sales, Marketing, IT, Contact Center, Customer Support, Legal and Compliance.
• 3+ years of experience automating processes in popular enterprise applications such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Saba, Cornerstone, Concur, Salesforce, etc., and in standard enterprise environments (e.g., MS Office, SAP, Workday & Salesforce)
• 5+ years experience within an IT department, or as key business liaison to IT.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.