Driver & Installation Technician
- Livonia, MI 48152
- Installation & Service
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker / Install Technician!
Essential Job Functions
● Deliver and pick up office product equipment to and from our end users.
● Retrieve end user Proof of Deliveries (POD’s) using our XP8 device.
● Must be able to use, or learn to use, all job-related equipment which may include but is not limited to: stair climber, dolly, and global positioning system (GPS)
● Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English. This includes but is not limited to reading: packing lists, customer addresses, delivery/pick up inventory lists, and special delivery instructions.
● Maintain and drive vehicles in accordance with state and federal motor vehicle/traffic laws.
● Processing customer returns daily through our SAP operating system.
● Analyze company asset reports to identify opportunities for improvement.
● Accurately pick and pack products per customer/shipping order, following an internal process for quality assurance.
● Perform physical movement of inventory and goods within the warehouse as needed.
● Load and unload trucks that require the lifting & moving of product up to about 53lbs.
● Operate forklift equipment.
● OP Installations at customer sites, including but not limited to:
○ Set up equipment including connecting finishers and other accessory components and solve any initial technical issues
○ Establish preliminary network connections and functions when delivering new units at customer sites
○ Interface with GSC for networking install where required
● Required to learn company policies and procedures.
● Required to learn company safety rules.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
● Must possess a valid state Driver's License with a clean driving record.
● Meet DOT medical requirements (Medical Card).
● MUST pass a drug screen and background check.
● Physical activity required including frequent bending, reaching, lifting and standing.
● Ability to work independently within established procedures as well as in a teamwork environment.
● Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
● Strong computer/networking skills are a plus.
● Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated skills.
● OP installation experience or willing to complete KM certification for A3 and A4 devices
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
● High School Diploma or HS equivalency.
● 2-3 years of related work experience.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.