GCS Practice Manager
- Oldsmar, FL 34677
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a GCS Practice Manager!
- Provides leadership and management direction to functional group on a daily basis
- Directly involved with customer facing activities and promotes the growth of KMBS services in the market
- Stays on top of departmental operations, including personnel, equipment, services and facilities supporting operations
- Understands the department operating budget and effectively operates within given management objectives
- Develops staff on all levels to exceed customer expectations
Essential Job Functions
- Manage team and create a high performance environment that instills corporate values of: Open and honest; Customer Centric; Innovative; Passionate; Inclusive and collaborative
- Engage with leadership teams across the organization to achieve corporate objectives
- Monitor key performance metrics of team and take action to correct defects and improve performance
- Initiate projects that lead to improved performance and achievement of goals
- Oversee the performance appraisals process and conduct mentoring sessions with staff to discuss department goals
- Oversee recruitment and development of staff and management
- Committee to continuous learning both personally and for their teams
- Assist staff with questions or concerns
- Support and recognize good performance
- Work on other assigned tasks and project(s) from management
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in applicable domain
- Knowledge of systems and applications used to support a call center environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Troubleshooting skills and problem solving
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detail Oriented and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Occasionally travel required
- The vision requirement include: close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High school or equivalent, BS or BA preferred
- 7+ years in people management and industry area knowledge
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.