Named Account Executives at Konica Minolta identify new customers and partner with existing ones to offer targeted solution that improve their businesses.
Day-to-day this includes:
- Outbound calling and face-to-face appointments
- Develop and present proposals tailored to address client needs
- Ensure outstanding customer service.
- Up to 2 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- College degree preferred
* Konica Minolta requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated prior to employment, subject to any approved reasonable accommodation for medical, disability, or religious reasons; applications for such accommodations must be made only after an offer of employment.
Some of Our Benefits
Working at Konica Minolta
At Konica Minolta, our people collaborate with clients around the world to solve society’s greatest challenges. Building on our rich heritage as a manufacturer of technology hardware, we thrive on combining diverse perspectives with creativity to transform the future of work.
We are constantly evolving our business to match the unique and ever-changing needs of clients around the world. Historically known for office solutions products, we have rapidly transformed into a services-led organization. As a global technology company, we are reshaping the work experiences of our customers, and connecting people using technology and information that enables success. We have robust solutions for our customers and our secret sauce lies in our process.
Join us and let’s rethink what’s possible... together.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment withouat regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.