Office Systems Associate 2 - SymQuest
- S Burlington, VT
- Installation & Service
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Associate II!
Essential Job Functions
- Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of training classes and effective servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
- Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the minimum call per day average.
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining a “trunk stock” inventory with a value over and above $1000.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems.
- Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
- Ability to work independently at a customer site.
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training required.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.