Office Systems Professional - SymQuest
- Westbrook, ME 04092
- Installation & Service
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Professional!
Essential Job Functions
- Performs basic peer-to-peer driver/scanning installations.
- Might require assistance on MAC or server installations.
- Performs color calibration to machine specs.
- Assists Break-Fix technicians on color related machine problems as needed.
- May be required to work on QMS and/or Micrographics equipment as required by BTM.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents.
- Performs single PC / Workstation direct connect to printer using any MS PC based, Apple / Mac OS. Peer to Peer connection, NO NOS in use, using any MS client platforms or Apple Talk for Apple networks.
- Network installation with Single Protocol / Single Network O/S.
- Must have full understanding of scanning and in house and third party software.
- Must maintain proper territory management: Maintains tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Must maintain the minimum call per day average.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems as accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Teamwork; must work well with sales and customer to customize or integrate color system into customer environment
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, teach and train co-workers
- Must have solid understanding of networking and the many types of graphic software being used in the marketplace.
- Must be capable of conveying technical data as it relates to 3rd party solutions or color printing applications in easy to understand terms for customers and sales personnel.
- Must have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Quark, Publisher.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High School and Technical School graduate (or related military training) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- A+, N+ and/or Konica Minolta internal certification preferred.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.