Production Systems Specialist - SymQuest
- S Burlington, VT
- Installation & Service
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Production Systems Specialist!
Essential Job Functions
- Professionally represent the company as responsive, reliable, and customer-oriented technically proficient, cost effective and timely service of the Konica Minolta High Volume Production Line.
- Install, service and troubleshoot all printing and scanning issues of all production systems.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- Follow company policies and procedures while maintaining the minimum calls per day, response time and other core performance metric averages.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the issued laptop and develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Seek opportunities to improve territory parts budget and inventory control.
- Assist other technicians as needed with more complex service calls.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems as accounts, service leads).
- Installs multiple protocol and/or multiple network operating systems in conjunction with software based solutions, i.e. Barr System, AHT, TR Systems, etc.
- Accurate and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Demonstrated electro-mechanical, digital electronic, and PC expertise.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
- Ability to be work independently with very little supervision.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED required. Technical School training preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- A+ and Net+ certification or equivalent experience.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.