Regional Commission Admin
- Ramsey, NJ 07446
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
The main responsibility of this position is to process monthly commissions for sales personnel utilizing commissions system for an assigned region. This includes constant communication with all levels of management within assigned region to ensure commissions are processed accurately and timely.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with Payroll, HR and the sales field.
- Audit invoices from SAP and compare to Callidus database to ensure accuracy in revenue. This includes making sure personnel is correctly assigned to their territory.
- Manually correct, within the Callidus system, any discrepancies found during the auditing process.
- Communicate any exceptions to upper management to obtain required approvals.
- Review Callidus statements to ensure accuracy in commissions to be paid as scheduled.
- Maintain constant communications with the assigned region responding to inquiries related to commission payments, comp plans, promotions and any exceptions that may arise before and during commission payment process.
- Process all commission payments for payroll. This includes verifying accuracy of payment information.
- Work closely with management to understand compensation plans and apply them correctly.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Knowledge of SAP and Callidus preferred.
- Ability to research transactions via MKM KIT.
- Must have strong aptitude for figures.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Knowledge of sales compensation plans and structures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working independently.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 2-yr college degree or equivalent work experience. Accounting background preferred.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.