Regional Dealer Manager
- Chicago, IL 60661
- Sales Support
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
The Regional Dealer Manager is responsible for developing a strategy by dealer in accordance with KMBS Corporate Goals And Objectives. This role will serve as the primary liaison between KMBS and their assigned dealers for all KMBS products.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with their assigned dealers within the region, implementing “Sell Through” activities and other incentives to encourage revenue growth and product diversity
- Communicating all relevant programs and promotions proactively
- Provide sales training to dealer sales reps, primarily via webinar and other distance technology
- Ensure dealers understand and execute dealer programs and promotions.
- Ensure dealer personnel (admin, service, sales) know who to go to within KMBS to get issues resolved.
- Identify potential opportunities to introduce new products into assigned dealers
- Manage KMBS resources effectively to keep within assigned budget.
- Timely reporting in accordance to Region VP’s request.
- Respond to dealer inquiries within 4 hours and E-mails within one business day.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to create a strategic and tactical business plan for their market assignment.
- Ability to strategize with dealers to grow KMBS revenues in accordance with corporate goals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all KMBS products and solutions.
- Ability to forecast accurately.
- Knowledge of current dealer & distributor inventory levels and run rates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 2 – 4 years technology sales experience
- 2 – 4 years business experience
- Training and demo skills a plus
- Minimum associates degree or technical degree, Bachelors degree a plus
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.