Social Media Specialist - ecommerce
- Ramsey, NJ 07446
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
At Konica Minolta, we give shape to ideas. Our employees collaborate with clients around the world to solve society’s greatest challenges. Our teams thrive on combining diverse perspectives with creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to fuel innovation and better business performance. Building on our rich heritage as a manufacturer of technology hardware, we harness the power of imaging, information technology and data insights to transform the future of work. Our IT and cloud solutions enable organizations to be competitive and protected in an ever-changing world. Together we rethink what’s possible. Join our team today!
Konica Minolta’s Demand Generation Team is looking for a Social Media Specialist to help shape the eCommerce strategy and implement programs that will develop website traffic and drive B2B sales. This exciting role offers an opportunity to apply strategic thinking, creativity, and a data-driven mindset to help drive engagement with the Konica Minolta brand and put customers on the right path to digitally transforming their organization with connected workplace solutions.
Through social media, content strategy, content creation and reporting, you’ll drive traffic to our site and build awareness and engagement among potential business customers. You will work in partnership with our internal marketing teams, digital agency, global digital team, and marketing leadership to ideate and develop social content.
Essential Job Functions
● Build and execute a social media strategy for our eCommerce platform through competitive research, social media analysis, best practices, benchmarking and audience identification
● Publish posts to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and manage company YouTube Channel
● Lead and implement targeted eCommerce campaigns across social platforms, with a goal of establishing cutting edge best practices in a constantly evolving media environment
● Ensure consistency of execution across multiple networks
● Establish optimization plans based on performance of campaigns and provide measurement and performance insights
● Create a eCommerce presence in social communities and develop larger scale promotional opportunities
● Interface with Communications and Creative services to ensure the is consistency between the eCommerce and Konica Minolta brand and voice
● Work alongside Digital Media planning and Search Marketing / SEO teams to leverage organic search activities
● Coordinate with global counterparts, digital agency, and internal teams to manage US eCommerce campaign strategy, leading creative ideation to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns and channel growth goals
● Collaborate with other departments (customer experience, voice of customer, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
● Report and analyze key eCommerce performance metrics tied to Konica Minolta’s social media channels, key initiatives, and advocacy programs
● Anticipate and keep up to date with the evolving social media landscape and industry best practices with a focus on industry peers
● Collaborate with Digital Marketing to ensure the overall customer experience
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
● Data driven mindset to analyze data and recommend strategy and tactics to improve results
● Experience planning and executing paid social media campaigns
● Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
● Experience with social media management platforms (Sprout, Hootsuite, Falconio, etc)
● Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
● Conducting audience and buyer persona research experience
● Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
● Ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
● Understands need for change, willingness and ability to adopt new ways of working. Is open to new challenges.
● Mindset - trying new things, risk taking, thinking creatively, thinking differently while considering the overall eCommerce business strategy.
● Experience with Google Analytics required
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
● Experience in eCommerce required
● Proven track record of developing social media plans (paid and organic) to support multiple lines of business
● 5+ years of experience managing a brand social presence
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.