Sr. Solutions Implementation Specialist - Unified Communications
- Columbus, IN 47201
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The Senior Solution Implementation Specialist (SSIS) will provide management of concurrent projects from inception through successful implementation. This role is the sole point of contact for customers and must focus on customer service, attention to detail, and time management. The SSIS must possess the ability to effectively communicate with all parties involved in the implementation of each project. The SSIS will train other Solution Implementation Specialists (SIS) and provide guidance as issues arise with their projects.
Essential Job Functions
• Coordination of all communications with the customer and project resources
• Defining resource requirements
• Managing resource availability (internal and external)
• Managing changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget
• Identifying and mitigating potential risks
• Ensuring the project is delivered to the customer’s satisfaction
• Collecting all information required from the customer to enable a successful implementation
• Responsible for scheduling resources, ordering equipment and timely processing of service activations
• Responding to escalations of issues arising throughout the solution implementation process
• Ensuring that project milestones are communicated with all parties involved and met
• Responsible for ongoing execution of service additions and changes based on customer requests
• Successful transition to the service desk once solution implementation has been completed
• Responsible for implementing enterprise and/or multi-location projects
• Training other SISs on processes and best practices
• Providing advice to SISs regarding escalations or issues that arise
• Constantly seeking and communicating process and customer satisfaction improvement opportunities
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Function independently with minimal supervision
• Strong team player
• Demonstrated dedication to consistent quality
• Possess valid and clear driver’s license and have access to a good working car and/or other form of reliable transportation as required
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of IT Project Management experience
• A minimum of 4-5 years of work related experience performing project management duties
• Previous experience and knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.