Strategic Account Manager - SymQuest
- West Lebanon, NH 03784
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
The objective of the Strategic Account Manager (STAM) is to retain and grow a very loyal, satisfied, and profitable client base by managing expectation and satisfaction. They provide ongoing relationship management with clients that are under contract for all or a subset of the SymQuest Managed Service offerings. The STAM is the primary relationship liaison between SymQuest and their assigned client base, becoming both the client advocate and advisor. The STAM will always engage the client in accordance with SymQuest's core values.
The STAM works closely with other members of the service delivery team to ensure each client's individual needs are being adequately and consistently addressed.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage a group of contracted clients to include:
- Client retention
- Client satisfaction
- Client profitability
- Project revenue and realized rate
- Managed IT service agreement terms and pricing
- Procurement revenue
- Full service portfolio including extended services/offerings
- Technology Business Planning
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Escalation
- Identify, collaborate with SymQuest Engineering Team to design, propose, and close network solutions projects including engineering labor and projects.
- Contribute to marketing efforts including driving attendance to, collaborating on, and co-presenting in webinars and/or seminars.
- Overall responsibility for client communications.
- Coordinate with client account team in order to leverage resources as needed.
- Create short- and long-term technology roadmaps for clients that align with SymQuest technology standards and the client's business needs to ensure uptime of systems and reduction of end user support issues.
- Manage the implementation of the technology roadmap based on a mutually agreed upon timeline.
- Assist client with the development of technology budgets and/or cost reduction efforts, ensuring that the client is aware of the risks and tradeoffs associated with proposed increases/reduction of cost.
- Assist with the development and refinement of SymQuest team operations, processes, and supporting documentation related to the delivery of our managed services to increase productivity and/or department profitability.
- Generate sales opportunities from client base.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Industry manufacturer and general certifications such as Microsoft, VMWare, Dell, HPE, etc. are preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to a wide audience, including those with limited or no technical knowledge.
- Ability to comfortably and competently speak with C-Suite level contacts.
- Ability to identify risks and verbally offer mitigation strategies which are easily comprehended by non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn new concepts, applications, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to handle changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time.
- Solid commitments to sales and customer service with good initiative and follow through.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in account management and technology consulting.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and formal presentation skills to all levels of management.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.