Technical Account Manager - SymQuest
- S Burlington, VT
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account Manager!
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be responsible for performing several aspects of the onboarding process for our Hosted SafetyNet Solutions and managing the ongoing relationship for our Hosted Ultimate clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete assessments to qualify and prepare migrations of new clients server environments to SymQuest datacenters
- Assist Cloud Services engineers in preparation and migration to SymQuest datacenters
- Overall responsibility for retaining Hosted Ultimate SafetyNet clients
- Provide technical assistance for existing Hosted Ultimate clients
- Provide SafetyNet Hosted clients with high level technology planning, guidance and advice
- Contribute to enhancing existing networking solutions and developing new networking solutions
- Develop IT Strategy by learning about the client’s business and advising the client on the technologies that can best support their business objectives in our hosted environment
- Perform risk analysis by helping clients pinpoint risks associated with technology options
- Conduct technology research and selection by strategically choosing from the multiple technologies that can be implemented for a particular hosted project, guiding clients to select the best option for their business problem
- Meet with existing hosted clients regularly
- Act as line of communication between client and SymQuest for IT related activities
- Provide high level oversight of existing hosted clients’ technology environments
- Produce and maintain technology road maps for existing Hosted Ultimate Clients
- Proactively address technology gaps, issues and vulnerabilities within Hosted Clients’ networks
- Provide guidance to existing clients on IT
- Stay current with industry trends, network technology and data center environment
- React swiftly and thoughtfully to client network emergencies and requests
- Conducting monthly reviews
- Conducting quarterly onsite meetings
- Submitting projects
- Submitting for new hardware / software orders
- Update site documentation as needed
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting situations
- Managed Network
- Services Network
- Monitoring Software
- Virtualization Solutions
- Cisco Network Infrastructure
- Citrix Solutions
- Microsoft OS and Apps
- Storage Area Networks
- HP Infrastructure Document Management
- Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and Citrix certifications preferred
- Must possess technical knowledge, business acumen, and sales skills
- Managing, at a business level, complex technical issues with clients and internal employees
- Coupling Clients’ needs with SymQuest technology solutions
- Maintaining organization amid lots of activity
- Maintaining and growing personal relationships with Clients
- Staying current with fast moving technology
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High School Graduate; BS preferred with focus in engineering or technology
- 4 + Years of IT Infrastructure/Network Project Management experience
- 7 + Years of hands on experience supporting and managing Windows based systems like Active Directory, Exchange, SBS etc.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.