Warehouse Specialist - SymQuest Group
- S Burlington, VT
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Specialist!
Essential Job Functions
- Pick parts, toner, and business machines
- Proof orders for proper item number
- Ensure order accuracy and quality
- Pack toner to prevent damage in shipping
- Log deliveries in a shipping manifest system
- Unload trucks and receive shipments into our system
- Maintain a high degree of physical organization in the warehouse
- Work with the inventory team to maintain accurate inventory counts
- Act as the back-up delivery driver on busy days and during vacations
- Ability to push, pull, kneel, stoop, bend and lift up to 75 lbs by yourself, 76 – 150lbs with assistance from another person
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Previous warehouse experience
- High school graduate or GED
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.