Accelerating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with Meaningful Progress
Konica Minolta strives to be a model corporate citizen, and we are making strides to drive diversity, equity, and inclusion with meaningful progress. Our diversity, equity, and inclusion commitments span our talent practices, the ways in which we interact with clients, as well as the value we deliver within the communities we serve.
- Developing an agile, skilled, high performing workforce that is reflective of the diverse global marketplace
- Fostering an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and encourages innovation to accelerate growth
- Cultivating relationships with community organizations to signify our commitment to corporate citizenship
A Culture of Inclusion & Belonging
Inclusion is a core value at Konica Minolta; along with collaboration, passion, accountability, honesty, customer centricity, and innovation. When employees feel as though they belong, when they can express an unpopular opinion without fear or intimidation, when they believe fairness is baked into our people processes, the potential is limitless.
We hold ourselves accountable to our inclusion commitments by:
- Reviewing and improving our talent practices, including hiring, development, promotion, performance management, and compensation, to ensure equality for all employees
- Establishing goals for gender parity by function
- Amplifying the voice of our employees with robust and supportive business resource groups
- Implementing voluntary inclusion learning for all US employees
- Conducting ongoing employee sentiment research to measure and validate action plans
- Adjusting our company holiday calendar to include paid floating days that enable employees to observe holidays that are meaningful to them; Adding Juneteenth to the holiday calendar in direct response to employee feedback and to deepen our commitment to racial justice .
- Offering a platform for DEI programming that celebrates difference and showcases our vibrant culture
- Activating our employees to volunteer in the communities we serve
- Creating transparency on our progress by measuring and reporting on diversity results
At Konica Minolta, inclusion and innovation go hand in hand.
We value the unique perspectives and experiences of every employee, and we are working hard to ensure Konica Minolta is a welcoming and rewarding place to work for people of all identities and backgrounds.View All Available Jobs