At Konica Minolta, the Hiring Process is designed to introduce you to our culture, brand & values.
Our teams harness the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with global opportunities for growth. We believe that our greatest strength is our employees. Our goal is to always ensure efficiencies and open communication so that you know where you are in the process. Generally, our Hiring Process follows the below steps:
Find an Opportunity
- Explore the opportunities at Konica Minolta by immersing yourself in the content on this career site which emphasizes our culture and highlights our D&I efforts
- As an equal opportunity employer, accommodations are available for those who need them.
- Once you’ve found an opportunity that you’re interested in, apply online.
- If you don’t see a role that matches your interests today, please join our Talent Network so that we can send you job alerts when we do have a role that align with your passions and skills.
- Currently, all interviews are happening virtually.
- A recruiter will walk you through the process of scheduling and participating in interviews. We recommend that you prepare to speak about what you can bring to our organizations as well as some examples of how you’ve successfully made an impact in your previous roles.
- If we mutually agree that joining Konica Minolta will be beneficial to your personal/professional growth and that you can make an impact here, then you’ll receive a job offer. The job offer will be contingent on a background check and drug screen, as well as compliance with our mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Exemptions from the policy are available for medical/disability, religious, or other reasons available under applicable state/local laws.