Admin Ops Specialist
- Anaheim, CA 92801
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Admin Ops Specialist!
Provide timely and accurate order processing, aftermarket billing, and customer support for locally processed sales and service transactions. Also serve as local administrative interface for centrally processed (Windsor) transactions. Ensure sales and service transactions are processed within the parameters of Company operating policies.
Essential Job Functions
- Enter, track, and schedule delivery for all orders processed within the assigned Branch(es)
- Ensure that all order and contract paperwork is in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Set-up and maintain all master data records for customers processed within assigned branch(es)
- Review and pre-edit orders to be submitted to the National Account Customer Care Center
- Set-up maintenance contracts for assigned customers and execute all related billing functions (including specialized invoice generation, backup meter collection, invoice corrections, etc.)
- Review and monitor lease fundings and follow-up as needed to ensure Konica Minolta is paid as quickly as possible
- Maintain customer access to MyKMBS.com as required
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Assist Branch personnel with Administrative issues
- Perform general office support functions as required
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high stress environment
- Experience with SAP or demonstrated experience to learn SAP or similar systems
- Related industry experience preferred
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High School diploma or higher educational degree required
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.