Administration Support Specialist - SymQuest
- S Burlington, VT
- Customer Service
- Employment Type:
- Job Ref:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
SymQuest has an exciting opening for an Administration Support Specialist! This is a supporting role executing Network sales administration billing, including hardware, labor, and renewals. The incumbent will work with Network billing team to build efficiencies between systems and teams. Performs in a mutually respectful manner with all internal and external contacts.
Essential Job Functions
- Process sales orders and update sales order management systems
- Research availability and generate product quotes for internal and external clients
- Process invoices and credits for sales orders and projects
- Process internal credit approvals and lease approvals
- Set up Networking contracts and work with 3rd party vendors
- Maximize profit margin for SymQuest on all equipment and license purchases. This can involve contact directly with either the vendor, distribution, or using Deal Registration sites.
- Use vendor tools for deal registrations to maximize best reseller price
- Help clients co-term merge or upgrade current licenses
- Make proactive calls to vendors to validate client license compliance
- Maintain internal database systems
- Provide support to SymQuest sales representatives
- Provide client support as it relates to billing questions/rates
- Produce client facing reports
- Scanning (imaging) of all deal paperwork to virtual file cabinets
- Month end reporting and processes
- Managing email boxes to ensure timely responses to internal and external customers
- Execute team processes and consistently work toward process improvements
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving and resolution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Outstanding planning skills
- Functional/Technical skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft experience preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong client relations focus
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- General understanding of IT concepts and vocabulary
- Occasional travel within territory
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.